Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 3, 2017

BYOP Buy you own present

This card is another one from the colour challenge from the Facebook group Colour Inkspiration. The colours this time were Delightful Dijon, Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant (my fave) and Whisper White.


For some reason this just screamed shabby to me and yet I have seen the most beautiful clean and simple cards made in these colours over on the Facebook Group. I love these challenges, they bring out so much hidden talent in people.

If you want to join in the challenge then head on over.

Here is my take on these colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...