Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Easter/Birthday card class - Sunday morning

This special Easter card class is going to combine with a Birthday card class. I have decided to combine them for the ladies that do not want to make and send Easter cards.

This is what we will be making and you may choose what sentiment you stamp. The card was inspired by a card created by Wendy Klein. This is my take on her card.


This one I love as it has a strip of glimmer paper that matches the Mint Macaron card. So pretty. I got my inspiration from an Easter card from a fellow demonstrator Jerry Hall.


For the third card, there is the choice of 2 Easter cards and one birthday card to choose from.



If you would like to attend this class and make 3 cards of your choice, please let me know as soon as possible as places are filling fast.

When: Sunday 19th March 10am
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP so that I can prepare all the kits.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

 * If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...