Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

13 Days left of Sale A Bration

Oh no how am I going to cope with not getting extra goodies in my orders! I have been making the most of Sale A Bration as with every order of $90,  I get a FREE item, plus because I am a demonstrator I also get 20% off. This is the best time of year in my books.

Would you like to get 20% off your products? If you join now you can choose $235 worth of products for $169 plus AND you can choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes project kits, bundles, and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!

join_demo_Dec0116_US

Would you like to join
You will have so much fun!
Contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...