Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Keep it simple

This Wednesday morning and Friday evening class is all about keeping it simple. All too often we pile everything on our cards trying to make them look arty. When sometimes simple is all that is needed.

I got reminded of this in a challenge that I am doing. One of the cards that I admired the most was the simplest one there and yet it stood out. I know we all like to use our bling and our dies, but sometimes we should just keep it simple.

Come along and make 3 simple cards either this Wednesday morning or Friday evening.



When:
Wednesday 8th March 10am
 Friday: 10th March 7pm
 Cost: $10

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

 Please RSVP so that I can prepare all the kits. Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

 * If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...