Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thank goodness I still have 3 more days

We know that Sale-A-Bration has had some amazing products, and apparently everyone seems to think so as well! Stampin' Up! have exhausted their supply of item number 147360, which is the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and it will no longer be available for redemption.


Gosh I can't believe how popular this Sale-A-Bration has been. I do hope you have all managed to put in your orders.

Here is a recap of the newest FREE items, still available.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...