Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#menofstampinup

When my Big Shot starts squeeking and grinding, who ya gonna call? #menofstampinup aka, my clever husband.  I was having a little panic, thinking that my poor Big Shot was going to come to a grinding halt in my class. Never fear, he says and takes out his trusty screw driver.

#menofstampinup

So after removing several screws, the machine lay in pieces on my bench along with dust, tiny bits of card and a thinlit that I had lost 6 months ago.

#menofstampinup

So after cleaning up and putting back together, the test. Will it work, without grinding and squeeking? You bet it did! Thank you so much my dear husband. Good as new.

What does #menofstampinup mean? It all started at a Stampin' Up! event where our CEO Sara Douglas talked about giving thanks to the men around us who support us. So the hash tag was born, pretty neat don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...