Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, March 13, 2017

My birthday just keeps on keeping on

This has just been the best birthday I have had. So many well wishes from everyone and gorgeous cards. I just got another one yesterday and had to show it. Leisha Ward is another Stampin' Up! demonstrator and sent me this lovely acetate card.


Leisha Wards card for my birthday using acetate


I have just had a class on using acetate in cards and now here is some more inspiration. Looks like I may have to have another acetate class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...