Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

The last few classes

The end of the year is here and my little studio is having a break and a clean up. The last few classes using our lovely Beautiful Baubles stamp set have produced some fabulous Christmas Cards. Now I just have to make sure I get them posted out on time. Who else is running behind schedule?

Here are a few of the cards we made, which one is your favourite?









So what do you think of all those cards? Do you think they will be well received?
Enjoy the Christmas break and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...