Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

IT’S GOT A NICE CLING TO IT

We had a big announcement at OnStage. Everyone was very excited. Stampin' Up! are launching a new kind of stamp that clings like crazy, however the other announcement was that Wood mount stamps are going to be discontinued. I must say I'm a little sad about that but change is always good and I am looking forward to this new change..

I would love to share this video with you as I am so excited, as you will be when you check out this change.

So check out Natalie as she teaches you how to use the new cling stamps in this informative video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...