Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

ALL IS BRIGHT MEGA SUITE



Christmas is coming, have you been working on your cards? I am coming to the end of my Christmas Card making classes. However I must say I am tempted with this lovely Suite. All Is Bright mega suite is mega festive and you are going to love it.

 If you are a casual stamper this card would be suitable for you. A banner of Designer Series Paper, a stamped label and ribbon embellishment.


 For the avid stamper then what do you think of this one.  A layer of embossed card using the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, a layer of Designer Series Paper, then a final layer of vellum. The Merry Christmas is cut out with our dies along with the holly, add a bit of red bling for the berries. The stamped sentiment is layered on to a stamped label. Love it!


Whatever level of stamping you are up to this suite will give you what you really need this season—more Christmas fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...