Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Catching up on the news

Gosh I really have to catch you all up on the news. It has been so long. I was so involved with all our events. Quota Craft Fair, Paper Angels Charity events and of course OnStage.

Well the Paper Angels Charity events were a great success. We have raised enough monies to purchase all the products to make and supply to our many hospitals.

At the Carina event, apart from having a great day making gorgeous projects we had a challenge put out to everyone attending by my colleague Liz Collett. The prize for this challenge is a Paper Pumpkin card pack, that is being trialed by some demonstrators. Paper Pumpkin is a very popular way of making many cards and even a beginner card maker can use this pack. I wonder if this product will get released in Australia...

Well the challenge was to go home and create some more cards or 3D projects using the Baubles stamp set that everyone received. A photo of the cards was sent to their demonstrator and would be judged impartially on the 30th November.

Here are the cards that were created. It would have been very difficult to choose a winner, I'm so glad it was not up to me to choose.














Well what do you think? What is your favourite card? Do you want to know who won the challenge?
Me too!! I will be heading over to Liz's studio tomorrow to find out the winner and then I shall let you all know. In the mean time, please leave a comment on the one you like.

1 comment:

  1. Gee you have a hard job. They are so nice. I like that fancy one and also the blue lattice one

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...