Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 17, 2018

A Gift Coupon for Christmas

Are you wondering what to buy your crafting friends for Christmas. Why not buy them a Gift Coupon. It can be for any amount, all you need to do is let me know and I can arrange a Gift Coupon for you and pop it into a Christmas card made just for them.

Or maybe you want the Gift Coupon for yourself, show your family this and ask them to contact me.





Oh and right now the Clearance Rack has more new products, so grab a bargain while you can as they get snapped up really quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...