Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 3, 2018

More on my fun at On Stage


Such an exciting day and one of the highlights was getting to see the new Occasionals Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Yes not long now till Sale-a-Bration, who doesn't love FREEBIES!!!
Also it is a great time of year to Join Stampin' Up! as they always make it extra enticing during Sale-a-Bration.

Here is the Occasionals Catalogue and our Sale-A Bration catalogue. I've had some good bedtime reading since I got my hot little hands on them.

No automatic alt text available.

So you are probably wondering what was in my box, if you had read my previous post.

I opened up the box and read the lovely words of Thanks.

No automatic alt text available.

Lots of oohs and aahs over the lovely bag,

Image may contain: indoor

Stamp Sets, note books, biros, card kits. So much to drool over.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

We were shown presentations on the new products, boy does that get you excited. Why is it that when you think you have all that you need, you find something that is just a must have?

Then of course there is PRIZE PATROL. Throughout the day all of us lucky demonstrators listen for the drum roll and our lucky colour to be called out. My Prize Patrol was a beautiful stamp set.

No automatic alt text available.


We got to make some fabulous make & takes. Can you guess which one was my favourite and a must have for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...