Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Card #4

Mmmnn I keep using the Blossom punch, I wonder if I could class this as one of my favourites now! Actually I used a few punches in this card. The ornament punch made the leaves. Can you work out the others?
The Summer Smooches DSP is pretty cool, I think it might find it's way to my little ladies, you'll just have to stay tuned.
I embossed the Whisper White card with  the new Adorning Accents embossing folder. All the punched edges were sponged to give each layer a bit of depth. Such a quick and simple card.


Cardstock: Island Indigo, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Smooches Designer Series Paper
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Stamp sets: Elements of Style
Punches: Blossom punch, 13/4" circle punch, Triple-Layer flower punch , Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Ornament punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...