Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Please comment...

Good evening all. I have been told that people are unable to comment on my blog:(
Soooo could some of my regular followers or maybe a newbie comment on this post just so I know that it is all working OK.

Now I couldn't just post without sharing something and since I haven't taken any photos of my latest cards I thought I would post something very special. My dear husband (Poppa) and my very dear grandson (James).
Poppa made the castle for James's birthday and I painted it. He is very proud of it and all his friends love playing knights and recon he is lucky to have such a great Poppa.  I think he is too.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...