Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Card#3

Such a simple layout and I have seen it done in so many different ways. A few of us at Craft Group made this cute card with the new Scensational Seasons Stamp Set and Framelits from the new Holiday Catalogue. I think I am going to love the new Chevron Embossing Folder it's such a trendy folder.



Cardstock: Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi , Cherry Cobler, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon, Chevron embossing folder
Stamp sets: Scensational Seasons Stamp Set , Curly Cute
Punches: Postage Stamp, 1" Square punch

This morning I decided to try the same layout with a more feminine look. I used the Bliss Stamp Set from Sale a Bration and the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set. So soft and sweet. I used the Colour Coach to help me with the colour combination as I was struggling as to what colour to add with the Pink and Green. Thank you Colour Coach I wouldn't have come up with Marina Mist so easily.

Cardstock: Pink Piroette, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Organza ribbon, Manhattan Flower embossing folder
Stamp sets: Bliss, Loving Thoughts
Punches: Postage Stamp, 1" Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...