Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, September 7, 2012

You had me at the cover....

Wow it has been ages since I have found the time to write something. One of the reasons is the new 2012 - 12013 Catalogue. It is so full of things I want/need and projects I will be making as soon as I can decide which one is going to be first. Do I sound excited? Yep I am.

My friend Liz was at a market a while back and was showing the catalogue to an interested customer. As Liz was guiding her through the pages and explaining some of the new goodies, the lady turned around to Liz and said " You had me at the cover!" Basically that is just how I felt.

I love the new punches, and there are so many new embossing folders not to mention all the new stamps, so I have decided to put up some of my favourites each day. So keep an eye out for my top five favourites.

You can check out the catalogue
or

As though checking out one catalogue isn't fun enough. How spoilt are we to have 2 fabulous new catalogues at once? Stampin' Up have decided to bring us in line with the US and Canada. So instead of the usual 4 mini catalogues throughout the year we are only getting 2 per year. The good thing about this is that it gives us more time to buy, this catalogue runs till 31 January 2013 and it is bigger, 40 pages chock full of gorgeous new product that I can't wait to use. I have tried out a few of the products already at our recent Paper Angels Demonstrator meetings, and from my pre-order (just one of the perks of being a demonstrator!) and I just love them. Check out the Festive Cover I am going to have a go at making it so stay tuned.
 
Some of the favourite things about this catalogue are:

  • Bundles -  I love that Stampin' Up! has bundled matching stamp sets and framelits saving you money (15% off)!  Watch for several bundles throughout the catalogue. 
  • Kits -  Several cute kits for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day. 
  • Suites -  Four new suites to fit everyone's holiday needs.
  • Samples - There are so many wonderful samples to CASE (copy and share everything).
You're just going to fall in love with this catalogue.  If you would like your very own copy to keep by your bedside, then contact me, zenakennedy@lizzy.com.au

Check out the new 2012 -2013 Holiday Catalogue
or

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...