Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Card#5

Oops sorry I thought I had posted this.
Well this is the last of my top 5 favourites from the new catalogue. There were so many to choose from and of course I don't have them all yet. My wish list gets longer by the day. Why not organise a workshop with a few friends and I can show you all the great projects I have been working on so far.

This card was made from the new Coordinations cardstock. It has a different coloured core, so on sanding it back you get a different coloured layer. Using it with the new Woodgrain embossing folder it gives a really life like look of tree bark.

This is a cute little card as it is folded in an uneven gate fold and the Owl sits over the opening and is held together with a scallop oval. Gee I didn't explain that very well. Sorry!! I hope the picture below shows it better than I described it.

I sponged the Pacific Point circle to make it look like the sky behind him.

I hope you enjoyed my top five. 

Stay tuned as I am going to be holding a couple of childrens workshops over the school holidays, so if you are interested email me or phone to book in.

ALSO don't forget if you want to take part in the Paper Angels Christmas Card Workshop you will need to book in soon as some of the venues are already full.

Cardstock: Coordinations Early Expresso, So Safron, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake,Early Expresso, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pacific Point
Stamp sets: Little friends
Punches: Build a bird, Owl punch,13/4" scallop circle, 11/4"circle, word window, decorative label
Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...