Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Quota's new Brisbane Craft and Gift Fair

For many years the Quota Craft and Gift Fair has been raising funds for Aspergers and Clef Pals charities and I have been a part of this fund raising right from the start. For the last few years I have been on the other side of the fund raising and actually having a stallbeing a stall holder.

Stampin" Up! has always supported this charity and is continuing to do so by having it's usual stall, with a large donation of Stampin" Up! products given to Quota for their raffles.


We will be having demonstrations on our stall throughout the day and of course the usual make and takes. There is nothing better than getting your hands on some stamp, inks and paper!

Both myself and Sarina Cardillo will be taking a workshop away from our stall. All money from these workshops goes directly to Quota's charities. So if you want to rty your hand at making a Christmas Bon Bon with my favourite tool, the Envelope Punch board, make sure you book in early as there are only 6 spots on Saturday and 6 spots on Sunday.

Sarina will be showcasing our newest tool and what a beauty that is. It is the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool collaboratively developed by Stampin' Up! and a team of Demonstrators from around the world.  This fabulous tool helps anyone get crisp, clean stamped images; plus you can make multiple projects in minutes - with an accuracy and consistency that makes stamping easier than ever before.

If you would like to purchase any of my retired stamps before the Craft Fair I am uploading a list on to my business Facebook page. I will be adding more each day so keep popping back. If you are in Brisbane you can pick up or I can arrange to hold them for pick up at the Craft Fair. If you wish them posted I can check out postage costs and let you know via email or Facebook message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...