Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I am naughty

WHY!

I have just been reminded that I have not posted anything about our Wednesday and Friday classes. All I can say is that I have been having so much fun in my studio since I came home, I just got carried away with stamps, ink and paper.

We will be looking at what you can do with a couple of inches of left over Whisper White card stock We always seem to have little bits that we keep and they sit there calling for us to play with them. So hopefully I can give you some ideas about what to do with a little bit of Whisper White.



Would you like to come and have a play?

When: 

Wednesday 19th September 10am

Friday 21st September 7pm

Cost: $10

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)



Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.



* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...