Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Team day - name tag

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am part of a wonderful team called the Paper Angels. These Angels are just that they are inspiring, sharing and hilarious. Over the years we have shared projects and ideas with each other and for the past few years Rebecca Ross and Anna Wheaton affectionately know as Wheatbix have been putting on the greatest Team days that even rival our Stampin' Up! On Stage events and conventions.

One of the things they ask for is that we make name tags and then during the course of the day set out looking at all the name tags and voting by means of a mini peg. This is a great way of meeting new people in the team and also spending some time reconnecting with others.

This was my name tag---the theme was Christmas, so I went for Christmas down under.



I stamped the girl from the Beautiful You stamp set and then gave her a bikini instead of her dress. The baubles behind came from the new stamp set Beautiful Baubles. I freehanded and cut out the surfboard, stamped flowers on it and then gave it a few layers of Clear Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...