Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Wednesday and Friday classes begin again

It has been a while and I have missed all my classes and the friends that come along to each of the sessions. It will be so nice to see all the smiling faces again and also some new ones.

For those tuning in for the first time, I have been catching up with family in Canada and it has been a wonderful time exploring the tracks of Vernon and swimming in the lakes. I've also managed to spend some time with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who welcomed me into her home. It has been hard getting back into the swing of things after this big 6 week break, however I am excited about this upcoming class as it is using our new tool the Stamparatus.

Wednesday friday and csrd class

Would you like to come and have a play with this new tool?

When: 

Wednesday 5th September 10am

Friday 7th September 7pm

Cost: $10

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)



Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.



* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...