Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Circles 3 ways - Wednesday and Friday classes

What can you do with a circle? Let me show you what you can do by masking, punching and folding. Who knew a circle could be such an interesting little thing!


Would you like to come and have a play?

When: 

Wednesday 12th September 10am

Friday 14th September 7pm

Cost: $10

Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)



Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.



* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...