Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Sydney OnStage

I had the privilege of being one of the presenters at a Stampin' Up! event in April. I was asked to present the new Angel Policy Stamp Set that we will be able to purchase in the upcoming 2018-19 catalogue.


These are the projects I presented with the Crafting Forever stamp set.

crafting forever housework whenever

crafting forever

crafting forever housework whenever

Angel Policy stamp set crafting forever

Angel Policy stamp set,crafting forever housework whenever,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...