Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Simple does it

Why do we all look for fancy cards, lots of arty farty techniques to come up with a gorgeous card? I had a special request for a class with very simple cards. Only 2 people were to attend this class, one that had never crafted in her life before.  I created 3 cards and we spent a lovely morning getting excited about how simple can be so classy.

One was a Rip and Flip card. Cut some Designer Series paper an inch longer than the card base, now rip it! Now, flip one of the pieces and adhere, add a sentiment and a cute peg, Voila!!


Such a pretty uncomplicated card, don't you agree?

Stamp a beautiful lady, add a sentiment and a 3D balloon only one layer and yet another simple card is created. The morning is going well and we are all having fun.


Finally stamping a load of baloons, add a 3d baloon, stamp a sentiment in a banner and the third card is completed.


Three simple cards, no stress and everyone had a lovely morning. I think I need to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...