Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Friday evening class

This Friday evening class is the same as our Wednesday morning class for the ones who had missed it, We will be making cards using one of my favourite stamps set, Beautiful You.  I have made up these cards for a colour challenge with Colour INKspiration and decided I liked them so much that I would have them as this weeks class.

This is what we shall be making.


We will be water colouring this card.


We will be fussy cutting this card.

(For those that wanted to know how I did the skirt. I stamped the image on our White envelope paper that is now retired and then used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp each colour layer, just moving it slightly each time. Then I just cut the circle in half, folded in half, then in half again,then in half yet again. Unfolded and stuck down sides but left a few pieces loose with just a glue dot holding it down, I tucked the waist under to form a curve)


We will be using our Stitched Shapes Framelits dies on this card and leaving it blank for those that may want a male version.

So do these cards excite you? If you would like to attend this class and make these 3 gorgeous cards, please let me know as soon as possible as places are filling fast.

When:Friday 12th May 7pm
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP, so that I can prepare all the kits. Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

 * If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...