Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Same same, but different - Wednesday card class

I wanted to see what I could come up with using pretty much the same framelit and Designer Series Paper. There is not always the need to have a zillion framelits (although I come close to having that many, smile!)

I wanted to use only the one and just change it around a bit.

Want to see how?


If you would like to attend this class and make these 3 gorgeous cards, please let me know as I need to prepare the kits.

When:Wednesday 14th May 10am
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP so that I can prepare all the kits. Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

 * If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...