Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

You've Got This

I love this stamp set and so did everyone else that made these three cards. I actually had to hold and extra class to accommodate everyone.

This is what we made, thanks to our very creative and inspiring demonstrators Teneale Williams  and Sue Maddox for the inspiration.

We used the Naturals DSP as one of the layers. I love this stack especially the Soft Suede as it looks like gold and the Smokey Slate looks like silver, so very pretty. I stamped the Mint Macaron card using Versamark. The fussy cut flower was painted using an Aqua painter and stamped with black Stazon.


This had so many layers, Whisper White base, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron DSP another layer of Watermelon Wonder and the topped with Vellum, 


1 comment:

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...