Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Precision Base Plate

Do you have a problem cutting very detailed dies? Have you tried popping a shim between or the good old bubble wrap trick. I know I have tried all those things in the past. Detailed dies are great, but sometimes it's hard to make all of the fine cuts crisp and sharp. Problem solved! The Precision Base Plate adds a little more oomph to your die sandwich.

Check out this video and if you would like to order one, please email me or go to my online shop and get it sent straight to your door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...