Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Would you like to make a difference in someones life?

Help Stampin’ Up! support families through Ronald McDonald House Charities. Buy the My Hero Stamp Set and Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to RMHC. Together we can make a difference.

Once a month I visit Ronald McDonald House Herston and make cards with the residents and also leave a box of cards for them to use. I haven't seen any of the other houses around Australia but if they are anything like the Herston one then they are a true blessing for our rural families. This is a time when families from the outer Brisbane areas (more than 50klms) need support while waiting on surgery or recovering from treatments. This house offers that support and allows families to be together.

These houses need our support, as volunteers and financial, so when you look at this stamp set below think of it as helping to "Make a Difference" This versatile stamp set can be used for all occasions, Christmas, Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Celebrations and Sickness. Order it online or email me to order it for you and I will include a sample card to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...