Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Classes this week

This week I was going to have the same class Monday and Wednesday but I have been asked to do the class from a few weeks ago. So on Monday we will be doing these again




If you missed this class and would like to attend, then now is your chance to do it.
Monday 15th August 10am
Cost $10

Now for Wednesdays class we will be doing Birthday Cards with a different angle. That's all I'm telling you, aren't I a meanie!! Well actually I will tell you there is some masking involved.

Here is a sneak peek.


Come along to both classes or just to this one.

Wednesday 17th August 10am
Cost $10

Please RSVP via email or txt so that I can prepare enough kits.


Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.
 * If you do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...