Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Love the Swirly Bird Bundle

The Swirly Bird Bundle is definitely a new annual catalogue favourite, as it is everywhere on Pintrest and I have been having so much fun playing with it lately.
The stamp set paired with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies offers countless combinations. Stay tuned as very soon I will be posting many ideas for this set.

Shannon West is the Training Manager for Stampin’ Up! and she has made this video using my new favourite stamp set.
Check out  how she uses the bundle to create a stack of cute birthday cards. I recon you'll want to buy your own bundle and make your own stack of cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...