Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Love the bundles

I can't believe how fast this month has gone and that we are now well and truly getting close to Christmas. I am going to start focusing on Christmas themes in my upcoming classes and I will also be putting a call out for some help to make Christmas Cards for North Queensland Rural Family Services.

Right now though I would like to share what we have been making this month, I adore the bundle Floral Phrases.


We used the Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies and sponged a layer to put behind, oh so pretty don't you think?


I love this one the new In Colour Emerald Envy is fast becoming a favourite.


The sweet border from Floral Phrases stamp set finishes this card off beautifully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...