Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Weekly Deals 20Jan - 26Jan

Another great lot of Weekly Deals, and I know someone that has had this stamp set on their wish list.


Love the look of water colouring but don't want to spend the time perfecting the technique? Then Watercolor Words Stamp Set is the answer. This stamp set has the words you need, beautifully designed in watercolour script.

Want  any of these products? Shop online or contact me and I can order them for you. Happy stamping my crafting friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...