Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Just For You

Have you been enjoying all the yummy products from the new catalogue? I love this time of year with all the FREE goodies. Isn't this a gorgeous card? This stamp set is FREE if you purchase $90 worth of product.

Just for you zena kennedy stampin up demonstrator

I can see you are excited about these new products. Why don’t you gather some of your friends and let’s do some stamping? You can earn free products for any purchases made the night of the gathering.

Maybe you would like to create this card as your make and take. Call or email me to book in a workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...