Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

FREE products

Have a look through this Sale a Bration Catalogue and see all the FREE products you can get. This is the best time of year for stocking up on all your stamping needs and getting something for nothing, and who doesn't love that?


I love the Botanicals for You on Page 4. I have been lucky enough to get a few freebies and this was my first one. If you are wanting to get some of these FREE products all you have to do is order online or contact me and I can order for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...