Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Botanical Blooms Bundle video

I just couldn't resist this one, as soon as I was able to order it, "boom" !!

As Stampin ' Up! suggest, let your creativity bloom. It’s easy when you have the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, and Botanical Builders Framelits Dies. See how to combine stamped images, patterned paper, and die cuts to create gorgeous stamped images and accents.




I absolutely love this bundle and what a great deal. If you buy the bundle you are nearly there to getting a Free product during this Sale A Bration period.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/20151005_SAB16_Core_eng-SP.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...