Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Classes

Everything Occasional

This class is showcasing the Occasionals Catalogue. This will give you a taste of what is in the new catalogue.

Come along and have fun and take home 3 lovely cards everyone welcome.

Cost of class: $10
What to bring: Adhesives, glue dots, foam dimensional dots, scissors.
If you have these things, that is great, if not don't worry I have all the supplies that you can purchase.

Date & Time:
Monday 11th Jan 10am
Wednesday 13th Jan 10am
Wednesday 13th Jan 7pm

Wednesday 20th Jan 10am

RSVP: Please RSVP so that I know how many kits to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...