Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Creating Watercolor Backgrounds Using Your Clear Block

Everyone that comes to my classes each week will know how I love techniques that incorporating these techniques into making unique cards.

Learn how you can create a watercolor background using markers and your clear stamp block. Brian from the Stampin' Up teeam shows you just how simple it is.



It all looks pretty easy doesn't it? I think I will have to have a play with this idea, so stay tuned and you might see some of my variations on this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...