Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My contribution to Faded Feathers

Life can sometimes be fantastic and sometimes be very trying. It is the trying times that we all need to know that there is someone out there that cares.

A friend in my Paper Angels group has asked for donations of Birthday Cards for her Faded Feathers . Please check out the link to see what Faded Feathers is all about. In a very short sentence it is for the local Respite Centres for Alzheimer's/Dementia clients to give to Carers.

I was having a big clean up the other day and decided to remake some of my cards into Birthday cards for this purpose.


In the New Year I plan to have some days set aside to make some more Birthday Cards and would be thrilled if anyone would like to join me in my studio and help with this project. Either bring your own card stock or I am happy to supply. Let me know if you would like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...