Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 14, 2015

My last Bluecare class for 2015

My last Blucare class for 2015 was very quiet as many of the residents have been getting prepared for Christmas Celebrations and it has left them rather weary.

I was please to see my two favourites arrive and these two have been coming along for 4 years now. So it was a delight to have them all to myself and my wonderful helper Kerry Kelly and spend a little extra time chatting. Kerry supplied some yummy chockie Santas.

We made some lovely cards and I promised to see them in the New Year.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...