Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 21, 2015

MAKE JUST ONE MORE

Everyone gives cards. Families who are staying at Ronald McDonald Houses® have occasions for card-giving too. But since their focus is on their children who are receiving medical care, they just might not have the time (or money) to go to the shop and buy a birthday card for nana or a thank-you card for the neighbour who’s collecting their mail and doing the lawns.

This is where you come in: RMHC House families need cards.

You make cards at my classes. So let's make just one extra card to donate to our local House. Maybe a Birthday, thank-you or a thinking of you card as these are always needed, so as well as making your cards in class, I will give you the materials to "make just one more". So come along and help Make a difference in someones life. If you do not attend any of my classes but would still like the opportunity to makes some cards for charity. please contact me and I can arrange a day.

RMHC making a difference zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...