Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Envelope Punch Board revisited

I am always excited when I pull out this little tool.

Of course playing with my favourite tool got me all inspired again. So I decided to see what happened if I used the same measurements with punching and scoring but use different size paper.



My first one I made using 12x12 paper.



I then went down an inch using 11x11


Then yet again using 10x10


Yet again using 9x9


Lastly using 8x8



Have you an Envelope Punch Board and haven't yet explored the possibilities? Hopefully I have inspired you a wee bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...