Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Fun in the studio

Last Saturday morning, the children had fun making cards at my Children's Holiday Card Class. Years ago I made an owl card with the children and when I was deciding what to make for this class, I asked my grand daughter if there was any cards that she might enjoy making. She reminded me of the owl card from years ago. So I took her advice and it certainly was a great success once again.

Owl card zena kennedy's card class

We made 3 projects, of course one was the popular owl card.


The daisy punch was also very popular, every child loves a punch


Then of course, who doesn't like just plopping bubbles over a card.


Look at these lovely kiddies with their projects.

These children's classes are held every school holidays. If you would like to know more about them or to put your name down for the next event, please email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...