Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Card Classes are starting

Happy New Year to all the crafters out there. Classes are finally starting back up again. The first one is on Friday evening the 1st February. I have been very excited about some of the new products that I have been playing with over the last few weeks. I absolutely love one of the stamp sets that is all about our men. It has oil slicks, petrol cans, cars,cogs and tool boxes.
Male cards are going to be the first few cards for 2019. It seems we are always making pretty cards with flowers and butterflies, however we are going to concentrate on the men in our lives.

Would you like to attend this Friday evenings class? If you can't do evenings there is also Monday and Wednesday



When: 
Friday 1st February 7pm
Wednesday 6th February 10am (This class only has one spot left)
Monday 11th February 10am
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.
Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...