Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Charming Kits

As well as for stampers on the go,  I think kits are great for beginner stampers because they don't need a lot of additional supplies to complete the project. The Precious Parcel Kit found in the Sale-A-Bration brochure is especially great for beginners!

Take a look at Shannon's video and you will see how charming this kit is.


If you came to my Catalogue Launch last Saturday you will have seen it.
You can earn this kit for FREE if you place a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...