Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Children's Card Class

School Holiday Crafting

By now you are probably hearing "I'm Bored" coming from the kiddies. If so why not give them a fun crafting morning. They will make 3 projects to take home using stamp, ink and paper.
There is no need to bring any supplies as I will have everything here for them to use. I have 3 places left, although could squeeze another in if necessary.
Please RSVP  by email zenakennedy@ lizzy.com.au or mbl 0402441964, as I need to have the kits made for the morning.

22nd January 10am at my studio in Wellington Point

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...