Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper

Right now it is our Sale-A-Bration time and you can earn some products for free by purchasing others. One of the products is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. I really love this paper and it matches so well with the Gingham Gala paper.

butterfly botanicals

Take a look at the video once again and fall in love, like I did. Then put in a qualifying order and you too can have some of this yummy paper for FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...