Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Our masculine cards

We struggle so much with making masculine cards. We have such pretty stamps and bling, that it always so easy to make our cute, gorgeous cards. So last Wednesday's class we boldly went into the male realm. I think what everyone produced was pretty good, bonzer in fact!

This card was created using my favourite tool the Envelope punch board. I got the inspiration from a fellow demonstrator Carol Payne  I decided to emboss the vest rather than add a layer of DSP. The bow tie is from the Holly Berry Builder punch.

Envelope Punch board shirt and vest

I love this card, it is a type of Dutch Fold card but this one just opens up just above the centre. Such a quick and easy card.

Dutch Fold card wednesdady morning masculine card class

I love, love love this card. I got the idea from one of our new stamp sets. However I am not lucky enough to have that stamp, YET!! So I just cut a pocket out of the Dapper Denim sponged the edges and did dot, dash dot dash all around the edge with a Dapper Denim marker. The spanner is from the retired Nailed It stamp set. The sentiment is from the B.Y.O.P. stamp set.

Dapper denim card wednesdady morning masculine card class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...