Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Wednesday card making class

This Wednesday morning class is going to showcase the new catalogue. Because of our lovely trip away, I chose not to have a Catalogue Launch and just introduce some new products into my classes.

We will be using the Sponge Brayer, the new Glossy White card, some yummy Embossing Paste. I keep changing my mind about what to show, so there are no sneak peeks. You'll just have to come along and be surprised.


If you would like to attend this class and make 3 gorgeous cards, please let me know as I need to prepare the kits.

When:Wednesday 28th June 10am
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP so that I can prepare all the kits. Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...